Top UK Work Visa Consultants

Our UK Visa Consultants have good Track Record. Basically the UK has a points-based system which controls the flow of workers going into the country. Whether it is possible to obtain a work visa depends on your profession, your nationality and other factors. EU citizens can live and work freely in the UK.

UK work visas are divided into different tiers depending on the type of work a person wishes to carry out in the UK. The most common types of UK work visas are the following:

uk visa consultants in hyderabad
  • Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent): For those recognized as leaders within their fields.
  • Very few of these visas are issued each year
  • Tier 2 (Skilled Workers): For people offered a skilled job with a salary of at least £25,000.
  • Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer): For workers offered a transfer to a UK branch of their current company.
  • Tier 2 (Minister of Religion): For people offered a job within a faith community.
  • Tier 2 (Sportsperson): For elite sportspeople or coaches who have been endorsed by their sport’s governing body.
  • Tier 5 (Temporary Worker): For those wanting to do temporary work as a charity worker, sportsperson, creative worker, religious worker, on a government-authorised exchange or as part of an international agreement.
  • Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) For young people aged between 18-30 from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, or Monaco

Student visas

Our UK Visa Consultants assist you different types of UK student visas which are designed for different purposes. The long-term student visas fit into the same tier-based system as the work visas.

  • Short-term study visa: For short courses such as an English language course or a training course. It is not designed for doing research as part of a degree or studying at a statefunded school. They are normally valid for either six or 11 months.
  • Tier 4 (Child Student): For children aged between 4 and 17 who have a place at an independent school in the UK.
  • Tier 4 (General Student): For over 16s who have been offered a place on a course.
Best Europe visa consultancy in hyderabad

UK Family Visa

UK immigration policy works to keep families together. Visas are available for people wishing to: visit family in the UK; settle in the UK with British citizen or settled person; or become the partner through marriage or civil partnership of a British citizen or settled person.

EEA Family Permit

Relatives of European Economic Area or Swiss nationals are eligible for a UK family permit. The EEA family permits acts as a visa giving you permission to enter and remain in the UK. If you are not an EEA national but are related to one, this permit is for you.

UK Visa Extension

If you are in the UK on a work or study visa, you may be eligible to apply for an extension of stay. An extension of stay will lengthen the period of time you are legally eligible to be living in the UK.